[FYI] Self-Parking Price Increased • World Cruise Center Los Angeles

Got off Navigator OTS last week and noticed a few guests exiting the parking lot having a verbal scuffle with ticket attendants regarding self-parking prices.

Noticed an increased volume of guest doing self-parking since Navigator OTS has been sailing out of Los Angeles so it might be helpful to know.

Personally I was not surprised because I remembered (back in the days) when it was at $15/day and I've seen it gradually increase throughout the years up to currently $20/day.

Below is some information so you'll know what to expect when paying at the ticket booth towards the end of your trip. (They have ticket attendants standing outside to assist you with paying which is much better than me leaning out the window and fidgeting with the payment panel)

(Examples: Navigator OTS 3-Nights $60.00 for parking / Navigator OTS 4-Nights $80.00 for parking) / $20 is charged per overnight your vehicle is parked at their lot.

•For Your Information•

If you're doing self-parking at:

World Cruise Center at the Port of Los Angeles (US LAX)
100 Swinford Street
San Pedro, CA 90731
(Harbor Blvd. and Swinford Streets)

Self-parking rates have increased to $20.00 per day.

image.thumb.png.a038380d50b5c6774bbb577326342f26.png