xSAILEDx Vision of the Sea - Sept 14-23 Canada

• 4 weeks later...

I hope to be on this cruise, but its looking pretty grim for making it to Greenland.  I guess i'd just be happy if we make it to the Eastern Canadian provinces.  Been there before, but not nearly as many times as to the Caribbean--DON'T want it changed to there.  Would like to make the Newfoundland stop--never been there.  Worst of all would be a cancelled cruise.  Please, please don't do that.  Anybody else hoping for this cruise?

We are going. Waiting on pins and needles to see if we will be canceled due to Hurricane Lee !! Yikkes I just don’t want to be flying to Baltimore and waste my air fare if the cruise is cancelled. I am totally not into in Baltimore. I have been to the Carribbean to many times; been there done that. I am also totally not booking a cruise in September or October ever again!!

Booked on the Vision cruise out of Baltimore - 9/14.  Looking less and less likely that our itinerary will not be changed. If it’s not changed, there will be a lot of sick cruisers and miserable excursions.

RCL has not said anything about this particular cruise; but, all indications are that Vision will be on the same path as Lee… at pretty much the same time. Hoping that we stay south… Bermuda or Caribbean.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Vision of the Sea - Sept 14-23 Canada