Oasis of the Seas Dec 22 — Dec 28, 2024 6 Night Western Caribbean & Perfect Holiday

Your kids will be very excited and will definitely have a great time! 

Our Freedom was cancelled too and so we switched to this itinerary as well as the December 28 - Jan 5. We had a B2B cancelled. My family and I are super excited. My kids will be 10 and 8 at the time of sailing. Kids don’t know this yet and will be a surprise. My wife and I are planning on bringing a couple of gifts each so they can open presents on Christmas Day as this will be their very first time away from home for the holidays which I’m sure they’ll forget because of the cruise. 

• 6 months later...

For anyone who ported their reservation from the previously cancelled Freedom sailings, I recommend you review your remaining balance.  When Royal updated my bill for the increased Bahamas taxes (215 from 164 per person) they somehow added over $2100 CAD to my bill.  They were quick to correct to this over the phone when I called last night.