Traveling with child on separate reservation

We are soon about to embark on our cruise.  My spouse and I will be traveling with our daughter and the grandparents.  My spouse and I are booked in an Owner's Suite and we booked our daughter in a balcony cabin with my parents.  We did this so that the grandparents cabin could have a third bed in the event that we need them to babysit for an evening or two.  As we approach the sailing date I'm wondering if I have made a mistake.  A few questions we have:

1.  Will we have any issues checking in, given she is technically on my parents reservation, but we are traveling on the same cruise and will all checkin together?

2.  Will we encounter issues with having the pull out sofa in our suite made up for her if she sleeps in our cabin?

3.  What are the possibilities of moving her at this stage to our reservation and off the grandparents?

Thanks for any feedback.

You'll be fine. The only issue would be if you weren't traveling with your child. No one will care where your child sleeps. The only issue that could come up would be the muster station she's assigned to as it's based on the cabin she's reserved in and that station might be different from yours but will be the same as the grandparents'. 

On 6/18/2017 at 0:17 AM, cmdr2001 said:

Will we have any issues checking in, given she is technically on my parents reservation, but we are traveling on the same cruise and will all checkin together?

No problems, but you need everyone present for check-in. As an example, your kids needs to check-in with your parents.

Will we encounter issues with having the pull out sofa in our suite made up for her if she sleeps in our cabin?

Nope

What are the possibilities of moving her at this stage to our reservation and off the grandparents?

#1 issue will be price change. I'll bet it will cost you more, but doesnt hurt to check.