Train from Venice to Ravenna cruise port

I’ve been told by my travel agent I can’t book a transfer from Venice City to Ravenna, and then from Ravenna to the Venice airport. My flight is tight returning from Ravenna. So may need to take the train.

has anyone taken the train from Venice to Ravenna?

It is fairly easy from the main station in Venice (Santa Lucia).  But to the airport, the train is a hassle because it does not go to the airport.   If you are going to the city of Venice, it just requires one transfer.  It was relatively simple.  When I researched trying to go from Ravenna to the airport, however, I gave up because it looked like you needed trains and busses.

Yes we debarked in Ravenna today. RC arranged buses to take everyone to other train Stations since Ravenna was closed. We went to Bologna which was about 1.5hrs away. When we arrived at the station, the new cruisers were there waiting to board our bus to start their cruise with a RC representative. I think they will get in touch with you a couple days before if it is not open by then.