Hyatt House Seattle Downtown - Or suggestions?

Has anyone stayed here prior to an Alaska cruise? We've been out of Seattle once before, in 2019 and we stayed at the Mayflower (I think that was the name). I'm trying to find a room that will sleep five so we can save a bit of money. We won't be leaving the hotel, so we're just looking for something close to the port, clean, and with some food choices available because we'll be coming in later in the evening and taking an Uber, so we'll be ready to eat at least some type of food when we get there. 

We stayed there last June and it was a nice hotel, especially for the price. Great breakfast, the room was clean and spacious. We had 4 people in a two queen kitchen suite (with a fold out couch in the living area) but easily could have fit 5 or 6 to sleep. The suite gave us enough room to have other family visit and let the kids play (8 total people hanging out in the suite and it was not cramped). There was a 1-2 hr wait for our room after checking in the first evening, which seemed related to them being understaffed and confused (maybe a shift changed had just started?). We also happened to check out the day of a large downtown parade and had real difficulty getting a ride (any ride) out of the area because the hotel was right on the parade route. Hyatt House was not helpful trying to get a taxi. 

Our other family stayed at Homewood Suites on the other side of the Space Needle/Green and I liked their location better since it was closer to the places we all wanted to eat. Their room had two beds, a couch and a kitchen sink area, but was smaller. It would work for sleeping 5 but not for an extended stay or for people who needed to spread out. They also had no difficulty leaving the downtown area on parade day from their hotel. We all left Seattle for the Vancouver port by way of the train station, but getting out of Hyatt House with that parade would have been a problem regardless of which port we went to. 

Almost 10 years ago we stayed at Hyatt PLACE Seattle Downtown. It was a very nice hotel with two beds, a couch and a decent amount of space. The location was walkable to food. The front desk arranged our transportation to the port (I think they called a service for us instead of having an in-house shuttle, but it was a reasonable cost and a nice ride in a comfortable van).   I prefered Hyatt Place to Hyatt House, but that was also a long time ago and things may have changed. they were also sold out last year when I went to book.

For 5 people, Hyatt House definitely has the most space. But any of the three would work. Just check the events schedule for downtown Seattle.