Porto Corsini to Marco Polo airport transfer

Good day, all! I'm not sure why I am having SUCH a difficult time tracking this info down. My sister and I are cruising Enchantment of the Seas this October. Disembarkation at Porto Corsini. Why on earth is it so difficult to figure out how to get to Venice itself? We are looking at taking a taxi to Ravenna, then a train to Venice (but my sister is worried we won't be able to get a taxi with so many people disembarking), or just take the RC transfer to Marco Polo airport and then take a train from there to Venice. But, now I can find no information on the transfer. Price or times. All the threads on here deal with getting TO the port, not the reverse trip. Anyone have answers for me? Appreciate any help! 

If you use the transfer to the airport, you can take the bus to Piazzale Roma.  I'm pretty sure there is a direct bus.   To take the train from the airport, you'll have to first go to the Mestre train station.

You could be adventurous and take a boat from the airport to Venice, too.

I'm not sure on taxi availability at disembarkation. 

Airport transport info:

https://www.veneziaairport.it/en/transport/venice.html