xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jul 15, 2023 - Jul 22, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

We're going all out in a Star Class Suite on the Harmony in July, who else is coming along? I'm working on a recipe for Sargassum Salad, but not sure which wine would pair. 😛 One question for the crew before we start packing...What's your mask policy? Will this work?  😎

ScreenHunter581.thumb.jpg.276cedd8658008783c2ab8206be20eb6.jpg

Ahoy, fellow cruisers, there is a discrepancy in our itinerary between the Royal Caribbean website and several third-party cruise-related websites. The RC website lists the ports of call as Philipsburg, Sint Maarten on Day 4; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas on Day 5; and, CocoCay, Bahamas on Day 7. However, cruisemapper.com, icruise.com, gangwaze.com, cruisesheet.com and possibly others list the itinerary with stops at CocoCay on Day 2, Charlotte Amalie on Day 4 and Philipsburg on Day 5. I have notified RC of the discrepancy, so hopefully we will find out soon which version is correct. In the meantime, it might be a good idea to wait until this is clarified before booking shore excursions. I will post their reply as soon as it comes in.

The Cruise Planner for my reservation has Day 2 CocoCay  Day 4 St Thomas  Day 5 St Maarten. 

When I look it up as a new cruise, you're right - the port days are different. 

But, when you select the sailing day, the next page shows the port schedule is back to the dates that match my Cruise Planner.

I'm sure it's Day 2 Coco Cay  Day 4 St Thomas  Day 5 St Maarten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - Jul 15, 2023 - Jul 22, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)