Bed for third person - Freedom of the Seas

Speggy

Stateroom 7708 (category 5D Oceanview Balcony)

My wife and 11yo son and I are cruising on April 3rd. I found this recent video of our particular stateroom (the balcony looks amazing) but the couch doesn't look like a pullout couch to me.  Does anyone know if all the couches in this category are pull out or maybe there's a pull down bed in the ceiling somewhere? I was unable to find this information online anywhere.  Just making sure my son has somewhere decent to sleep haha.  

1 hour ago, ZBrady said:

At the very beginning of this video you can see what I think is a pullman bed in the ceiling . Unfortunately we don't get a great look at it -

You helped me google better lol.  I didn't know the word "pullman."  Once I used this, I found the post below and it confirms there is a pullman right there and the couch is just a normal couch.  Even has a picture in the comments of the exact setup.  Thanks!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2324668-bed-configuration-on-freedom-rm-7708/