3 Night Dining Package

KellyM

(Sailing on Odyssey in August)

My husband, daughter and I have the 3 night dining package. She's 8 years old. We have decided on two of the restaurants we would like to dine in together but we are undecided for the third. My husband and I would like to try Izumi but I don't think our daughter would like it. But she's very laid back and doesn't really care about going to a third restaurant anyway. Would it be possible to use her last "dinner credit" for some snacks in Playmakers one night/day? Just for all of us to share? I could cancel her 3 night package and pay for her separately in the restaurants I know. I'm just trying to see if there's anything else we could do instead 🙂

1 hour ago, KellyM said:

(Sailing on Odyssey in August)

My husband, daughter and I have the 3 night dining package. She's 8 years old. We have decided on two of the restaurants we would like to dine in together but we are undecided for the third. My husband and I would like to try Izumi but I don't think our daughter would like it. But she's very laid back and doesn't really care about going to a third restaurant anyway. Would it be possible to use her last "dinner credit" for some snacks in Playmakers one night/day? Just for all of us to share? I could cancel her 3 night package and pay for her separately in the restaurants I know. I'm just trying to see if there's anything else we could do instead 🙂

The package could be used at any restaurant for 3 meals. It should be possible that you could use her $20 credit to get food from Playmakers. The only caveat being that sometimes children are relegated to only getting food off the children menu. 

Did you pay the child price for the package? It says kids need to order from the children's menu but there isn't one in playmakers and doesn't specify anything other than the $20 credit for a la cart pricing. It looks like you should be able to use her last dinner to share $20 of food at playmaker. Would confirm this when you board.

• 1 month later...