Cruise Planner on the Fritz

Debstr66

The Cruise Planner is not processing payments at the moment. I tried to pay my cruise balance and it thanks you for your payment and shows status to make your final payment by 2/1/23. I called RCL and they said they know about it and to check the planner later. They don't have an ETA, just said "several hours." She also said since I tried twice and got the same result, I'll have to call them back if I've been charged twice. Just wanted to let you know in case you're experiencing the same issue. 🙄

Must be a day that ends in a Y. 😆 😮

If the site is run by internal group, they need to perform a major restructuring.  If it is outsourced, then they need to penalize them severely or move the business to another provider.  

I saw where the Southwest Airlines snafu over the holidays is going to cost them $800 million in lost revenue, payouts to travelers, lost time, fines and more. I have to think that RCL/CCL loses a ton of money every time the site hiccups and people can't process bookings, buy add-ons and such.