Excursion Help..St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. Kitts & Barbados

KellsBells71

First time cruisers here and I need some help on some excursions and I'd like to know if anyone has gone on any of these tours with RC?

Day 1 we are in St. Thomas.  My thoughts were doing our own excursion; Skyride to Paradise Point, then take a taxi to Megans Bay.  Do the Magens Bay Hiking Trail and then come back and relax on the beach or do the RC Skyride, Drake's Seat & Magens Bay tour?  Curious to know if it's worth it, or just do our own thing?

Day 2 we are in Dr. Croix.  Not really sure what to do there???  Do we do a RC tour, or do our own thing?  If we do our own thing I was told that once you leave the pier to head left to Fort Frederiksted.  Walk around the town, then head further north to Rainbow Beach...I'm assuming walking distance from pier?  Then it was suggested to go to the St. George Botanical Garden (by taxi I think?) or do the Paradise Beach Break or Snorkeling at Paradise Beach through RC?

Day 3 we are in St. Maarteen.  As we've been there before, we are just going to head down the board walk, do some shopping, have lunch, many drinks and then head back to the boat.  My niece has suggested to try the Blue Bitch Bar for lunch??

Day 4 we are in St. Lucia and I found a private island tour that we are doing.

Day 5 we are in Bardados.  I'd like to do Harrison's Cave and Monkey Sanctuary, but do I just want to take a taxi there and go explore on our own?

Day 6 we are in St. Kitts/Nevis.  Has anyone done the Essential St. Kitts, St.Kits Open Air or the Party Bus & Vibes Beach Bar tours?  If yes, which one would you recommend?  I also hear that Cockleshell Bay Beach is the most popular beach and we should head there.  Not sure if any of those tours stop there??

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!