xSAILEDx Rhapsody of the Seas June 10 - 17, 2023 - Greek Islands from Cyprus

• Matt changed the title to Rhapsody of the Seas June 10 - 17, 2023 - Greek Islands from Cyprus
  • 2 months later...

We are on this cruise and just found out that it's an "interport" cruise, meaning that the first day of the cruise is actually June 9th out of Haifa. Have you had any luck booking excursions or any other activities? We also just found out that those of us embarking on June 10th are not able to book excursions before we sail. We are incredibly worried about this cruise and are extremely disappointed/upset at RCL for their shady practices regarding this interport cruise. See this thread for what we fear: Civitavecchia Interport Nightmare

Customer service at RCL has been less than helpful, and the fact that the cruise planner has said "Amazing experiences coming soon" for months, even though RCL knows that's a lie, makes us want to pull our hair out and never cruise with RCL ever again.

• 2 weeks later...

Exactly the same for us and everyone we’ve spoken to on fb on the Rhapsody group.  We contacted our TA and they have been assured by RC that everything will be available but we have to wait.  RC sent me an email which I’m happy to share with you.  Other complainers have been offered $100 cruise credit but I’ve been told by RC that this is not so.  We’ll be back with Cunard after this diabolical attitude.

• 1 month later...
  • AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Rhapsody of the Seas June 10 - 17, 2023 - Greek Islands from Cyprus