Air2Sea Flight program worry free?

Censored

YES! I have used this service many times , but I must admit there are some hiccups along the way in terms of communication where there are flights changes that you need to stay on top of, so you must do your due diligence and continually check your flight status frequently.  You often will hear from cruise experts that you should always book your flight at least one day prior to your cruise.  Not me. Im cheap. I dont want to spend another $200-$400 for a hotel room plus expenses for that.  I book day of cruise and have never had a glitch until recently my first time....but Royal's Air2Sea took care of it and all went smoothly.  My original flight was direct Toronto to Puerto Rico and back for a 2 week cruise.,  Well that changes going and coming back. I had to fly the day before, and fly the day after disembarkation .  To make a long story short  Royal paid all my expenses for the first hotel and put me in a 4 star hotel in Puerto Rico, which nicely extended my stay as it was a beautiful day and a beautiful hotel.   I hardly never book a one week cruise so even if I might miss a day on embarkation, Royal promises to get me to the next port... fine with me.