Amiga Island with kids?

Luly

I'm considering booking the Amiga Island excursion when we are in Labadee in April. All of the reviews and forums I've read have been amazing, but have all been written by childless couples. I have 4 kids aged 4-16. While there's no age limit for this excursion, I'm worried nobody talks about kids being there. Would they be welcome or would I be bothering others having them on this quiet island? They're just kids that love to squeal as they run from the waves and build sand castles. We've been to Labadee and the kids loved it there so I'm also considering just going on the cheap and grabbing beach chairs there. I've just read how beautiful the water is at Amiga Island and the water in Labadee can be quite cloudy and dirty. We're on Vision of the Seas, so a much smaller crowd of people and it appears we'll be the only ship in port that day so I think lounge chairs will be plentiful. Can anyone help sway me one way or the other? I already know my husband will tell me to save the money and stay in Labadee which is why I haven't asked for his opinion.