Refreshment Package

Camille

I will be sailing Harmony of the Seas. I am looking at the refreshment package priced at $22.99. I don't drink sodas, alcohol or coffee, but I love fresh juices and smoothies and the bottled water option. Is it all day fresh juices and smoothies and mocktails and shakes or is each item during specific hours? Also where are ALL of the locations that I can get these throughout the ship? Can I also order them while in the main dining room to go with my breakfast/dinners or on Coco Cay? Any advice to make this more worth it.

1 hour ago, Camille said:

I will be sailing Harmony of the Seas. I am looking at the refreshment package priced at $22.99. I don't drink sodas, alcohol or coffee, but I love fresh juices and smoothies and the bottled water option. Is it all day fresh juices and smoothies and mocktails and shakes or is each item during specific hours? Also where are ALL of the locations that I can get these throughout the ship? Can I also order them while in the main dining room to go with my breakfast/dinners or on Coco Cay? Any advice to make this more worth it.

It's all day for the entire cruise. You can order those drinks anywhere you like except smoothies are exclusively in the spa cafe. I think fresh juice is only in Windjammer and MDR, but mocktails you can get at any bar and on Coco Cay.