Lost digital camera on cruise

Kittycat38

Me and my husband were just on a Navigator of the seas cruise which ended yesterday morning. We had our new digital camera with us near the dining room after breakfast around 9:30am before getting off the ship and by the time we left the cruise port and got to our hotel we searched everywhere, our camera is missing. We filled out the lost item form plus emailed and called the terminal. No response yet. Today is a Saturday. There were a lot of pictures and videos from the cruise on that camera. We had a wheel chair for me and we had put one of our bags on it. We think we put the camera on the bag and maybe the camera fell off as we were leaving. 

I'm sorry that you lost your camera, @Kittycat38.  This is a fan forum and is not associated with Royal Caribbean, therefore nobody from the company will read your message.  I'd suggest attempting to reach them directly on one of their social media platforms if you have additional questions about your lost item (direct message them on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram).

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...