Shore excursion between Back to Back Cruise

miTR

Hello everyone,

Question about taking a Miami shore excursion between cruises on a b2b. The question is, what is the process to get back on the ship after the excursion? Most excursions I see end at the airport. So after I take a cab back to the ship do I have to check in as if it were a new cruise?

Thanks in advance for the info,

TR

If you are taking the excursion through the cruise line you will need to discuss the plans with Guest Services.

Typically for B2B cruisers, they are instructed to go to a meeting area at a specific time to go through the turnaround process to get the new SeaPass cards for the following cruise. If you are going to leave the ship you get an in transit card so you don't check in all over again once you are back.

If you are doing an excursion, they also have a set meeting time and place so likely those will conflict with the B2B meeting. The excursions typically leave earlier. Therefore you need to make sure they know what your plans are so they can tell you how they want to handle it.