Special diets?

FManke

I see on line you can request a special diet, like low sodium, low fat, no gluten, etc.

How effective is this and is it easier to just let your server know when ordering about any special needs?

Any benefits from having it recorded on your reservation?

It lets them know that you have a need and helps them able to supply the foods needed. For instance, if you're celiac, they'll make sure to have gluten free bread onboard. You will still need to talk to the staff, usually the head waiter or the executive sous chef in the buffet. Depending on your dietary limitation, you may need to eat most of your meals in the main dining room.

It lets them know that you have a need and helps them able to supply the foods needed. For instance, if you're celiac, they'll make sure to have gluten free bread onboard. You will still need to talk to the staff, usually the head waiter or the executive sous chef in the buffet. Depending on your dietary limitation, you may need to eat most of your meals in the main dining room.

It's mostly just low fat and low sodium. I had some blood work done recently and need to make some better life choices. Guess I'm just lazy and want the work done for me. :) I think it will just be as easy to talk to our servers about sauces and such.

It's mostly just low fat and low sodium. I had some blood work done recently and need to make some better life choices. Guess I'm just lazy and want the work done for me. :) I think it will just be as easy to talk to our servers about sauces and such.

In this case, you're probably correct.