Harmony of the Seas My Time w/Adventure Ocean

Hello, 

On Harmony in February and we signed up for the earliest My Time Dining Reservations each evening to utilize the Adventure Ocean service in which the MDR staff will rush the kids' food out and then the kids go to Adventure Ocean while we enjoy our dinner at a normal pace. I know we have to get them set up with Adventure ocean just as any other cruise, and inform them off our dining plans. Do we bring them to Adventure Ocean after they eat? Does someone from Adventure Ocean come to the Main Dining Room to take the kids? One Crew member for both kids even if they are in different age brackets?  

I believe it is back. I don't remember seeing it when we booked the cruise, but I noticed it the other day when I was doing a pretend reservation on the same sailing to compare prices. I reached out to my travel agent who said it is available and at this point the easiest way to add it would be with guest services on embarkation, since we already had appointments for my time set up.