Tips on when sold-out Beach Beds at CocoCay may become available?

FLTraveler

Hi everyone,

I'm sailing on the September 3rd Mariner cruise to the Bahamas and Bermuda. This was a late registration for me, so by the time I could access Cruise Planner all of the beach beds at CocoCay were sold out. They are one of my favorite splurges of a trip! Anyone know if there's a particular time when people tend to back out of their orders? I know Cruise Planner closes 48 hours before the cruise. I'm checking daily, but not feeling a lot of optimism.

Thanks!

There is no certain time when people back out. Each person is different, their circumstances are unique, and the factors that lead to a cancellation differ for each person. I have backed out of orders more than 6 months before a cruise and have also done so 3 days before. You just have to keep looking. There is no trick or key to this.

51 minutes ago, mom2mybugs said:

Another beach bed question...I like the sun but my husband would love the beach bed shade.  Can you pull a chair next to the bed so that I could sit there summer?  Moot point likely for December since lots is sold out but for the future.  Jane

Yes! The beach bed comes with I think two separate lounge chairs and a cooler with water in it. You can also adjust the curtains to alter where the shade falls.