Vaccination accommodation

Hello everyone ,

so me and my gf have had our cruise booked for about 2 and a half weeks now. We have sent an accommodation request about 2 and a half weeks ago for our cruise that sails the 19th of this month. Does anyone know how long it takes to respond ? Or what the acceptance rate is ? We are now 6 days away from our cruise and are very nervous because we haven’t heard back. Our trip is booked and excursions are paid for 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2022 at 1:38 PM, ndaood said:

Hello , was your accommodation approved ? We applied for ours and waiting a response back , thank you 

My medical exemption has not been reviewed yet, but my hubby got his religious exemption letters (for our 2 cruises) denied. So, I guess I won't be going either, because I'm not going alone if I would happen to be approved.

On 6/13/2022 at 11:17 AM, alan monty said:

Hello everyone ,

so me and my gf have had our cruise booked for about 2 and a half weeks now. We have sent an accommodation request about 2 and a half weeks ago for our cruise that sails the 19th of this month. Does anyone know how long it takes to respond ? Or what the acceptance rate is ? We are now 6 days away from our cruise and are very nervous because we haven’t heard back. Our trip is booked and excursions are paid for 

Did you get approved and allowed to cruise?

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I am sailing on 8/29 and I submitted my religious exemption back in May.. my sister and I did ours the same day. She got hers approved but my mom and I have not gotten a response. We have our trip fully paid for , so I’m a bit concerned that it’s taking this long. Has anyone gotten a religious exemption approved recently?