Finding out what films will show on Adventure in August?

Hi, am going on Med cruise from Southampton in Aug 2014 and have a film mad 16 yr old son, who would love to find out what films will be shown on board. Is there any way to find out? Have been on a Disney cruise before and were able to look at schedule online before we left and wondered if there way a way to do something similar?

Also, do films get shown by the pool during the day and at night or is it only for music videos?

Many thanks, Sharan

Hi, am going on Med cruise from Southampton in Aug 2014 and have a film mad 16 yr old son, who would love to find out what films will be shown on board. Is there any way to find out? Have been on a Disney cruise before and were able to look at schedule online before we left and wondered if there way a way to do something similar?

Also, do films get shown by the pool during the day and at night or is it only for music videos?

Many thanks, Sharan

Hi Sharan, the choice of movies in your room on your TV is excellent with a huge library of new and old films, i'm not sure if you can find out before your cruise what is available to watch. The huge outside screen does show movies day and night but will also show live football on certain days. On the Independence last year they showed OZ , Grease and a couple of others but this will depend on weather. Hope this helps  :)  :) .

Are you on the Independence or Adventure ??

Thanks Dave & Matt,

Going on Adventure. Thanks for the info. Will trying looking for Cruise Compasses nearer the time & might suggest he takes his tablet with films on just in case!! x

Not a bad plan.  It's funny, in all my cruises I think I've sat down to see one movie in the theater and that was because poor weather turned port day into sea day.