Ovation of the Seas Alaska cruise compass

• Matt changed the title to Ovation of the Seas Alaska cruise compass
3 hours ago, sparticas26 said:

Going Ovation in August... can someone post a current cruise compass?? Please!!! Thanks

Which itinerary are you looking for?  The next/first cruise of the season (for Ovation) is a Cruise that embarks in Vancouver (8 Day Cruise) and ends in Seattle.  The cruise that starts on May 13th (the one I'm on) is a closed loop from Seattle (7 Day Cruise).  Both have slightly different Ports of Call.  If I'm not mistaken, there are several other itineraries throughout the season.  So, when I get back, if I remember to keep all the compasses, I'll post what I have if that's the itinerary you are looking for.

On 5/5/2022 at 4:32 PM, 10-42 said:

The cruise that starts on May 13th (the one I'm on) is a closed loop from Seattle (7 Day Cruise).  Both have slightly different Ports of Call.  If I'm not mistaken, there are several other itineraries throughout the season.  So, when I get back, if I remember to keep all the compasses, I'll post what I have if that's the itinerary you are looking for.

We will be on Ovation for the closed loop from Seattle sailing June 10. Would love to see the cruise compasses if you're willing to share!