Specific Food Questions

DeeSquared

Is stevia offered as a sweetener option on board? Also is green tea (hot or cold) available as the free option, or just black tea? Also anywhere to get good yogurt-not the standard Yoplait sugary stuff? Thanks in advance! We are first time RC cruisers. On past Carnival cruises, for example, the non-sugar options were the pink & blue packets. Due to food sensitivities, etc. it will be good to know if any "extras" will need to come with me.  Anything you find odd (or useful info) for 1st time RC's is appreciated!

Guest toodle68

The sweeteners I've seen are the blue, yellow, and pink packets.

.. and white..

Stevia is not served at many places because of the cost.. and one place told me that when they did provide it for a while, it was the most taken item (ie, not used, just taken).

The sweeteners I've seen are the blue, yellow, and pink packets.

The problem with the colored packets is that what's inside doesn't match what you would get on land.  The yellow packets are traditionally Splenda on land, but shipboard it's just Sweet'n'Low in a different color package.  

Ruined a number of cups of coffee by forgetting that yellow is not Splenda at sea....

The problem with the colored packets is that what's inside doesn't match what you would get on land. The yellow packets are traditionally Splenda on land, but shipboard it's just Sweet'n'Low in a different color package.

Ruined a number of cups of coffee by forgetting that yellow is not Splenda at sea....

I use Splenda and I'm pretty sure that's what was in the yellow packets on Allure. I do know what you mean, though. I have seen places not put the associated sweetner with the expected color.

Guest toodle68

Is there little creamers for coffee or tea?

Yes..  I wish there was a jug with half and half like in starbucks so I don't spend 10 minutes opening those little annoying packages, but alas, no.