Quantum OTS - Grand Suite perk (Alcohol)

Hello

Firstly - ATLAST Our Government has joined the rest of the world and resume cruising (April 17) in Australia - its been a long time coming!

Next March myself and 2 friends will se sailing on Quantum from Brisbane Australia as part of the 4 day Sampler.  This will be the very first cruise for my 2 friends and we have "lashed out" and booked a Grand Suite.  WE are aware of the perks and especially access to the Concierge Club and the "Happy Hour" from 5-8pm with free alcohol/snacks.

I have read somewhere on the RC site and seen a flyer that has "complimentary Alcohol" from 11.30am - 11pm (beer/Wine) for Suite guests - through the Concierge Club.  Can anyone verify that this is correct on Quantum?  I also found this flyer on google images and wonder if this applies on Quantum?

Any comments/feedback appreciate.

Regards - Darren from Port Macquarie, NSW, Australia

No description available.uely 

3 hours ago, Darren AUSTRALIA said:

I have read somewhere on the RC site and seen a flyer that has "complimentary Alcohol" from 11.30am - 11pm (beer/Wine) for Suite guests - through the Concierge Club.  Can anyone verify that this is correct on Quantum?

Quantum class wouldn't have the beer/wine/soda/water perk. Just the already mentioned cocktail hour.

The asked about perk is only offered on Oasis class ships.