Health protocols for summer '22 European cruises

I'm cruising from Venice (actually Ravenna) to Greece and Croatia in July and wondering about health protocols for entering the country, cruising, ports, and return to US. We will be in London before flying to Venice. Is the testing protocol the same for these cruises - test within 2 days before the cruise? I would appreciate any advice on a good place to look to find current international testing protocols and how to find places to test in countries outside the US. Is there testing at international airports? Could I bring the Binax proctored at home test and use it overseas? I'd like to figure out how this is all going to work before I actually book flights.

As things stand right now

If flying from US to UK no test required to enter UK and no isolation.

Unsure of entry requirements for Italy as you are not planning on travelling direct. You do not have to test to fly out of UK however you may need to enter Italy. I would check Italian Government website for correct details.

For Boarding ship tests are required no more than 2 days prior to sailing.

Tests available at all airports, some European countries such as Denmark offer free tests even for tourists. 

Ports of call should be ok with no further testing required.

For return to US you will need to follow US guildlines for travelling back home.

Home tests are not allowed for Boarding ship, tests must be supervised either by webcam or in person.