Passport Question

Zack

Good morning everyone!

I am sailing on the Oasis of the Seas that is traveling to San Juan, Labadee, St. Thomas and The Bahama's. From previous cruises, I know that you passport must be valid. On Royal Caribbean's paperwork, it states that any passport that expires 6 months or less from the date of sailing would be considered invalid. My question is: I am sailing in April and my passport expires in October. Is that considered invalid? It's exactly 6 months

Thanks so much,

Zack

1 hour ago, Zack said:

Good morning everyone!

I am sailing on the Oasis of the Seas that is traveling to San Juan, Labadee, St. Thomas and The Bahama's. From previous cruises, I know that you passport must be valid. On Royal Caribbean's paperwork, it states that any passport that expires 6 months or less from the date of sailing would be considered invalid. My question is: I am sailing in April and my passport expires in October. Is that considered invalid? It's exactly 6 months

Thanks so much,

Zack

The boilerplate language regarding 6 month validity is a catch all, and does not apply in every situation.

I assume you are a USA passport holder? If so, you are 100% good to go on this itinerary, as long as your passport is valid the day you return from your trip.