Barbados protocol PCR to Antigen

I am a Canadian. I recently came off a cruise and tested positive for covid.  I am fully recovered , and have another cruise out of Barbados. After much research and phone calls to health Canada, the Barbados embassy in Toronto, the chief medical officer in Barbados,  the following is what you must do if you have tested positive previously.

After recovery, get a letter/certificate of recovery from your own local doctor.

Get a negative antigen test, PCR molecular is not necessary. WHY?  Even though fully recovered you can still test positive on a PCR test for up to 6 months.  If you test positive on a antigen test, you are still considered "infectious"   A negative antigen is a MUST . If you dont have proof of that test, they will test you, and if positive, send you to a quarantine hotel to isolate. Beware.  

Make sure you bring the lab results with you on your travels to show you once tested positive. You will no longer be required to be tested since you are now officially "naturally immune"     This will help you on re-entry back to Canada as well. , even though RCCI will administer the tests if you want one. 

On B2B cruises RCCI will test you near the end of your first cruise. If you test positive, according to RCCI policy they will do their best to get you home to isolate, even if that includes a private jet.      

Im still looking into what happens if I disembark in Barbados, check out the landscape and re-embark. Will Royal re-test me? Not sure. Things are always changing, and could further change by the time you read this post.