My Calendar Desktop sync to My Calendar App

This is a long shot as I have added items to the "My Calender" logging in from my laptop and they are not showing in the App. un the "My Calendar" section.

I call Royal Caribbean and they said they do not support the app and cannot assist.

I see this has been and issue posting in 2019.

Any updates from anyone on this issue since then?

• 1 month later...

@737 Captainand @Kellie Travel

Nope. It is still a no go. Even concierge made reservations do not show up. . . on either platform! And forget if you want to see any of your Personal Activities on the app. Also, have you noticed that if you create a personal activity for the same time for more than one night it will bugger up the calendar BIG TIME? For example, say you want to create a personal activity for Izumi at 6pm for nights 2, 4, and 6. It will put all of you on one of the nights. So, three of person A, three of person B, and so on. My party of three goes to nine people! Doesn't make sense. To get around it, change the title of the personal activity ever so slightly: Izumi, dinner at Izumi, Izumis. 

Overall, poor to no integration IMO. D-