Adult Pools

jmlindseyx3

We are sailing Oasis of The Seas in May 2017 for 7-nights, and this will be the first cruise we have been on. We are using this cruise as our honey moon and would like to know if the adult only pools are open at night? We tend to be night owls and are curious if there are things to do during late night hours? Any info would be awesome, thanks!

Always a pool open 24 hrs they say with Royal I believe.

However, it can be hit or miss based on my experience.....and it certainly will be a much younger crowd in there generally.

I don't think I've been on a ship yet where this has been true. I have seen hot tubs open 24 hours, though.

I love swimming at night and do it often. No one around, no sun burns and cool neon lights everywhere.

I don't really think you need a adult pool (solarium), the main pool is normally dead. Hot tubs may have a few people but not much if any.

I'm normally asleep at 10 so I can't really say how late it is open, but I would guess very late.