DreamWorks Character Breakfast

cjappert

i thought all kids were free? also, in which restaurant is it held?

Also, how many people would you say can attend?

Only three and under, I believe.  I was surprised, too, as I thought I'd be refunded the $10 at the time for my 8 year old.

I'm guessing there were about 14 tables, so somewhere between 50-60 people when I did it.  Each table is brought up one at a time for pictures with the characters and you can use your own cameras, too.  There's a special menu for the breakfast and some fun and games.

For kids, I think it's worth it. Personally, I think they should charge for the kids and maker it free for the adults since it's largely geared for them. ;)

I'm sure they'll have a blast. The menu is fun and themed and they start off by delivery a pastry basket full of chocolate goodness.

We did the Breakfast on our Allure Cruise a few weeks ago.  We thought it was great. My kids are 9 and 7 and they got a kick out of it.  You get time with each character for a picture.  You can use your own camera as well as the ship photographer is there to snap some for you.  It was a great Sea day activity!  Have fun!