Royal Travel Insurance Updates

I had heard a rumor but have found a document to support the claims.

CFAR or Cancel For Any Reason has increased from 75% to 90% in the form of FCC.

Coverage increases in many areas as well.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/RCTPP/15045834_Royal_Caribbean_Travel_Protection_Program_Trade_Flyer.pdf

400005961_RoyalTravelProtectionEnhanced.thumb.jpg.ec5c52e3f439570777988b876d563a72.jpg

If you previously purchased Royal travel insurance it appears you will be automatically bumped up to this new plan:

Q. If I booked the Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program for my clients prior to this announcement, will they receive the enhanced product?

A. Yes, all bookings made that have also purchased Royal Caribbean Travel Protection Program will receive the enhanced product regardless of when the plan was purchased.

*Travel insurance benefits are administered by Aon Affinity and underwritten by Arch Insurance Company, with administrative offices in Jersey City, NJ. NAIC # 11150 under Policy Form series LTP 2013 and applicable amendatory endorsements. This is a brief overview of the coverages. Subject to terms, conditions and exclusions.This is a general overview of insurance benefits available. Coverages may vary in certain states and not all benefits are available in all jurisdictions. Please refer to your certificate of benefits or policy of insurance for detailed terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. For disclaimers: www.RoyalCaribbean.com.Consumer notices.

**Notice to Minnesota, Missouri and New York residents only: Trip Cancellation benefits are underwritten by Arch Insurance Company. In addition, Cancel for Any Reason credits can be purchased separate from the Travel Insurance Benefits. Contact 1-888-722-2195 for details.