Has any US TA heard anything about Ovation Transpacific 28th Sept 2021

Hello RCB Community,

Happy Memorial Day and thank you to the US service men and women who helped keep Australia safe.

I am reaching out the see of any TA's have heard any updates with the sailings for Ovation of the Seas in September. I am booked on a Transpacific September 28th from Hawaii to Sydeny Australia. The sailing is not listed but believe it was sold out just prior to being removed from the website?

I can see the Ovations sailing the last Alaskan leg ending in Seattle 10th September, with nothing in-between until October 16th from Sydney Australia (New Zealand round trip)

As it stands right now, I can't fly out of Australia, however I have found a loop hole and could fly to New Zealand and then onto Japan and then to Hawaii. Expensive but desperate, so hopefully it won't come to that?

With only 119 days to go, I need to put some plan in place as airfare prices are going north. I have accommodation booking in Hawaii and we are both fully vaccinated, so ready to go.

Appreciate any "insider" hearsay 

Thanks and stay safe all

You aren’t expecting this to go ahead are you? With just the fact that it’s so ridiculously hard to even leave the country (with no indication that will change any time soon) and no plans to let travelers Australian or otherwise into Australia w/o quarantine (also no plans to change any time soon) it’s pretty much a guarantee it won’t be going ahead. I think the only reason some lines haven’t cancelled yet is that they are hoping for a miracle! 

I am ever the optimist, but I dare say you are right. However things are finally starting to move with even minister for Tourism Dan Tehan saying they will review the cruise ban this month, so we may have a plan to resumtion? Fingers crossed.

Noticed you are from Melbourne, so wishing you all the best; but the outbreaks down south are not helping the county?  

Haha I swing from ‘logic dictates that we should be able to cruise soon’ in optimism, and ‘The government is never going to let us travel and everything is going to be cancelled forever!’ Pessimism. I do hope the cruise lines miracle comes through though. 
I’m fine in Melbourne. I’m a teacher so it’s just remote learning mayhem again. You’re certainly right, but hopefully it spurs higher vaccine uptake which can only be good for future travel resumption.