Royal Caribbean sailings canceled through Oct 31.

I wish that we didn't rebook for a march 2021 cruise back in March when the pandemic started. We got also got screwed then because our April 2020 cruise got canceled but since we canceled it at first I was not eligible for a refund. Now we have a fcc and if cancel March 2021 get another fcc. This is bs.... They should remove an expiration date on it. Here in Canada we got screwed by the airlines because they just give a credit. I mean I'm starting to think that will end up losing my money... Too much instability in the USA right now. Then what if my kids school or government still impose quarantine on return trip.... Who knew that this would be this bad 5 months later. 

Wow. I think our options are like non existant. Our original cruise was April 19 2020 and we had kids sail free sale. We rebooked for March 2021 with kids sail free. Now I'd like to postpone again to summer 2021 but kids sail free is not elligle!  Can I do lift and shift for my cruise of March 2021 to summer 2021?  We paid our March cruise 3200$ and the same one in summer would be over 5000$. I refuse to pay more money in these conditions.  We can only cruise March break or summer now since our kid is starting school in September. Talk about being screwed. I want my money back. 

I won't get a full refund because I have applied an existing fcc to this cruise. It's because I canceled my cruise of April 3 weeks before them cancelled. So I was not able to get refund because I canceled before. Now if they would cancel March I would get my extra money I paid cash refunded but not my fcc. I would get another fcc.  I really find it very difficult to accept that I wasn't able to get my money back after they canceled. My dilemma would have been over then.