Cruise Planne Website

I am leaving on Serenade of the Sea on June 5th but ever since about 2 weeks ago I can not access the cruise planner on Royal Caribbeans website.  Every time go to either reserve onborad stuff pre cruise I put in reservation number then it says "building the perfect cruise..."  then I get an error saying they are aware of the error and to try again later.  I have tried this on 2 different computer 3 different browsers.  Each one same issue. I was able to book excursion through this before.  But since getting the error I have not been able to access this part of the site.  Is the another way to see the list of excursion i booked before the cruise.

Interesting.  My first suggestion was going to be to clear your browser's cache and cookies, but if you have done it across 3 browsers it appears that may not be the issue.

Just for fun, try this:

1. Open Google Chrome.
  2. In Windows, hit CTRL SHIFT N (that should open what's known as an incognito window)
  3. In Mac, hit Command SHIFT N
  4. Try logging in

Nope.  Same issue.

this is what i get

Here you are trying to plan a vacation and our website decides to take one.

We are aware of the issue and are currently working to fix it. Please try again later and sorry for the inconvenience.

Visit www.royalcaribbean.com

© Royal Caribbean International

Unexpected Error: org.springframework.ws.InvalidXmlException: Could not parse XML; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0xffffffff) was found in the element content of the document.

I have not cleared cookies, but I have cleared cache. 

Tried on 2 computers 1 windows 10 all 3 browsers(ie, chrome, firefox) and windows 8.1 same thing.