Smoothies and Shakes in Beverage packages???

scouv

I assume that the shakes in Johnny Rockets are NOT part of a beverage package?  What about smoothies in the Vitality (spa/gym area) ???

Also assuming (that can get me into trouble sometimes!) that non-alcohol cocktails are included even in the alcohol packages -- sometimes I want one without the alcohol!

Thanks for any help as I see they are on sale for my Allure trip in the fall.

Thanks!  

I also decided to call and ask about the smoothies and Starbucks coffees on Allure -- she said she did not know the 'price cap' for a premium coffee but if one at Starbucks was more costly they just charge the difference (+ gratutity, of course!) and the same with all other drinks in the packages. The Vitality Spa smoothies are also included and as you said....JR shakes are not..... did not figure they would be but does not hurt to be pre-warned!

Thanks!  

I also decided to call and ask about the smoothies and Starbucks coffees on Allure -- she said she did not know the 'price cap' for a premium coffee but if one at Starbucks was more costly they just charge the difference (+ gratutity, of course!) and the same with all other drinks in the packages. The Vitality Spa smoothies are also included and as you said....JR shakes are not..... did not figure they would be but does not hurt to be pre-warned!

I believe you've been given misinformation.  It's my understanding that none of the drink packages cover Starbucks on Oasis class ships.  However, they will cover drinks at the Cafe Promenade or the equivalent.  Starbucks is only included in the packages on those ships in which there are no stand-alone Starbucks' venues.

I did read elsewhere about the Oasis class...... I even specifically asked her that question and she acted like I was crazy! I just thanked her and got outta that convo..... arrrrggggg

Unfortunately, as you've discovered, the customer service representatives often are not the best informed.