Kathleen Dean

Hello all.  My girl group of 4 (myself, my sister, and 2 girlfriends) will be sailing the Adventure on a 12 day cruise leaving Ft. ILauderdale on May 2 and returning to Cape Liberty, NJ on May 15.  We currently have a 10 passenger van booked to take us from the port in NJ to Philly (actually Delaware County - right past Philly airport).  Wondering if anyone else needs the same.  Cost is $392 which includes gratuity.  Can probably fit 2 or 3 more with luggage if anyone interested in sharing and splitting cost.  Have a great cruise!!

4 hours ago, Kathleen Dean said:

Hello all.  My girl group of 4 (myself, my sister, and 2 girlfriends) will be sailing the Adventure on a 12 day cruise leaving Ft. ILauderdale on May 2 and returning to Cape Liberty, NJ on May 15.  We currently have a 10 passenger van booked to take us from the port in NJ to Philly (actually Delaware County - right past Philly airport).  Wondering if anyone else needs the same.  Cost is $392 which includes gratuity.  Can probably fit 2 or 3 more with luggage if anyone interested in sharing and splitting cost.  Have a great cruise!!

Welcome to the blog!  Generally, it is helpful if you pick a descriptive title to your post, such as Share Van from NJ to Philly? or whatever.  Then folks know at a glance what your post is about.  Have a great cruise!