Falmouth Resort Day Excursion

Doclegend33

My wife, two 12 year olds and I are going on Oasis of the Seas on 2/9/2020.  I have been doing a lot of research about a resort day in Falmouth and seemed to find a lot of great reviews on the Hilton Rose Hall.  The ship docks at 10:00 AM and leaves at 7:00 PM.  I was wondering if anyone has thoughts on this resort or recommends a different one?  Also if they have a recommendation on who to book this through.  Royal Caribbean does not offer it on their excursions.   It is offered through resortforaday.com and jaital.com.  Has anyone had experience using either of these?  Do you recommend using one or the other?  Thank you for your help.

Steve 

Royal Caribbean has an excursion to Royalton Blue Waters, but unsure if anyone has done this one.  In my research, I see a lot of people commenting on the Hilton Rose Hall and the Hyatt Ziva.  Seems like the Hilton Rose Hall has a lot of funs things for the kids but the Royalton Blue Waters looks fun too.  Anyone have expierience at the Royalton Blue Waters?  Thanks for your help.

Steve

• 1 year later...