can's of pop

The official by the book answer is no. But others have and sometimes they have the pop and sometimes it is taken by Royal. But would you really want the hassle of maybe being called down to the security check room to have your bags opened and waste that time? You are talking about what would cost you about $50.00 on the ship or you could purchase four days of a unlimited soda package for that amount.  

I do have a friend who travels on Royal and only drinks one brand of mineral water. He actually went to his doctor here in Manila and got a medical prescription written for that water. Along with a letter from the doctor, saying that he needed to drink two bottles per day. His water was delivered with his luggage to his cabin.

we never packed it in our bags we always just walked on the ship with it. We like to have it in our room so if we get thursty then we don't have to walk to get a drink nor pay their price for the cans in the room. We are getting the drink package to. I was just wondering since they let you bring on 2 bottels of wine on board with you.

If you carry on it will be detected by security and depending upon the port it will be Port Security or Royal Security running the check point. If Port very little chance of getting through, with Royal I would say 50 50.  

But if you already have a drink package you can bring back to your room. If you pack empty containers (1 quart, 1 liter) you can keep drinks in those within your cabin.  I have asked bartenders for the 2 liter Coke Zero bottles that they pour from and they gave given me the full bottle. With a drink package you can have drinks in the room provided from the package.

The official policy is no as Todd has stated, but I haven't ever been stopped when carrying it onboard either at embarkation or from a port stop. The only thing I was forced to dispose of was a 16 ounce ottos of water I had in the outer pocket of my backpack when embarking as the seal was broken.

I made the mistake of putting it in my suitcase once. I was called down to the naughty room, asked to open my bag and once they determined that it wasn't alcohol, they let my keep it.

SINCE then, I have attached an extremely luggage tag directly to the 12 pack or to a 12 pack double bagged in grocery bags and it has been delivered to our cabin every time, no questions asked. :)