Park Cafe on Enchantment of the Seas

Sushitex

Hi - we will be going on our second cruise with Royal this coming Thanksgiving week.  The first cruise was this past June/July on the Liberty OTS, also out of Galveston. While on the Liberty, I took full advantage of the Cafe Promenade  (and the Windjammer, when open) to enjoy some hot tea (London Tea Company's English Breakfast tea.) I am wondering, since it appears that there is no Cafe Promenade on the Enchantment, will there be hot tea available during late hours (after 9 p.m.) and in the early morning hours at the Park Cafe? I tend to wake up earlier than my husband and would love to sneak up on the 9th deck (we'll be on the 8th) to get a cup of hot tea to sip.  

If not in the Park Cafe, is there (free) hot tea available elsewhere on the Enchantment, and if so, where? Will it be the London Tea Company brand?

Finally, has anyone tried the famous kummelweck sandwiches there on the Enchantment recently? I have never had them, didn't know they existed until I was looking at a message board sometime after our first cruise. I don't believe they were offered in the Cafe Promenade, or if they did, they must have disappeared rather quickly.

Thanks! 

I was on Enchantment last year (it's now my favorite ship!) and they had a Park Cafe attached to the Solarium that was open late and early. I can't comment on the type of tea there I'm afraid, but I'm almost positive it was available. They also have Cafe Latte-Tudes which also will have hot tea. 

I can't comment on the kummelweck, as I've never had one...

Enjoy Enchantment!