Shuttle to Port in Baltimore

Does anyone know the price of the transport to port from any of the three Baltimore/DC area airports?  I know taxi from BWI is reasonable, but I am combining the cruise with a visit with relatives that live in Virginia.  They might be able to transport me to/from DCA or IAD, but not BWI.  Alternatively, if I rent a car one way to Baltimore, is there a rental car that provides a shuttle to/from the port?  Thanks!

Check out Academy Bus and see if they have any shuttles to the Baltimore port from VA.  We have used them twice to go from Crystal City, VA to Bayonne.  There is always a stop in Baltimore but it is not at the port (at least, not on the 2 trips we were on).  They may well have shuttles from Virginia to the port in Baltimore since they work that corridor regularly.

It is very affordable.  The RT cost for us from VA to NJ is $55 PP which I think is a BARGAIN.  It basically saves us a night's hotel since we would have otherwise driven up and stayed in a hotel overnight.  They are affiliated with RCI so your arrival is guaranteed.