Transportation to/from YVR Vancouver B.C Airport /Cruise Ship Dock

This is a great tip for transportation to & from YVR airport to/from cruise dock.

We just got off the Radiance of the Seas 05/17/2019, and did not want to be rushed by taking the cruise line bus and pay the $21.00+ per person they wanted, I looked into other options and found the public transportation  called "Sky Train", it has a station about 5 minutes away on foot from Canada Place called the waterfront station.  Please note there are two train lines that run from the area of Canada Place , you want to take the "Canada Line",  the station is around the corner and down about a block from the station that is across the street from Canada Place.  The cost $3.11 USD  (4.20 Canadian) per person one way it takes about 26 minutes.  Canada Place is where the cruise ship dock in Vancouver.  The station at the airport is a short walk from the arrival/departure area.  I don't know what taxis cost but Uber/Lyft is not available (late 2019 is projected for service) in the city of Vancouver.  We had four pieces of luggage, a backpack, and a tote (so how did we drag all this luggage to the train station?),  I always have six plastic hook bungee cords when we travel and I piggy backed the luggage. One bungee went through the top handles of the bag, two bungees hooked together went around the bags, so we each had two bags hooked together and rolled the luggage down the street - and we weren't the only ones , the train is full of people going to the airport.