Sofa vs Love Seat - Brilliance of the Seas

vandy96

Yes, that is true and you made a good choice, especially if one of your beds is the sofa sleeper. In the E balconies, it's hard to get by when the bed is out which isn't a problem with the D balconies. You'll essentially have s three cushion/seat couch versus a two seat/cushion couch.

If the Radiance class is like Voyager/Freedom, E cabins will have the third berth as a pullman bed out of the ceiling above the bed. The type D will be sleeper sofas.

Our Radiance class E cabin on the Jewel had a sofa sleeper; we would have preferred the Pullmans. When we booked the Brilliance this past summer and the Serenade next summer, we were very careful to select cabins with Pullmans as the sofa sleeper simply took up too much space.

Our Radiance class E cabin on the Jewel had a sofa sleeper; we would have preferred the Pullmans. When we booked the Brilliance this past summer and the Serenade next summer, we were very careful to select cabins with Pullmans as the sofa sleeper simply took up too much space.

Good to know.  Although now that my kid is grown and on her own I think my 3 to a room days are over.  We have an E2 on the Brilliance in 10 days (I might be bragging a bit), but that only sleeps 2 anyway.