Bahamas/Blue Lagoon

scottielewks

We are booked for the Blue Lagoon Deluxe Lunch while docked in Nassau.  With the new upgraded travel warnings I was hoping some could shed some light on the excursion.  I have read there are annoying sales people that hound travelers, some of which have frightened people and/or followed them.  Having never been there I was wondering what the process is after getting off the ship in order to get to that particular excursion.  We are going in August of 19 so have some time to figure out if this is something we want to do as we are traveling with 2 young children.

10 hours ago, scottielewks said:

We are booked for the Blue Lagoon Deluxe Lunch while docked in Nassau.  With the new upgraded travel warnings I was hoping some could shed some light on the excursion.  I have read there are annoying sales people that hound travelers, some of which have frightened people and/or followed them.  Having never been there I was wondering what the process is after getting off the ship in order to get to that particular excursion.  We are going in August of 19 so have some time to figure out if this is something we want to do as we are traveling with 2 young children.

If you booked through Royal Caribbean they pick you up on the dock right next to the ship and take you directly to the island.  There's nobody on the dock, ship, or island who will harass you. Blue Lagoon is very pleasant and very safe.  I was just there in early February and enjoyed it very much - I did the Eco Walking tour with Waldon (the tour guide)!

If you didn't book through RC, I believe the pick up site will be just right where the boat that takes you to the island is, and there are still no people around to harass you - it's right at the end of the pier.  No worries on this one. HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20190205_101718.jpg

20190205_111600.jpg

20190205_131603.jpg