Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Jewel2020

Members
  • Content Count

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Jewel2020

  • Rank
    Pre-Gold

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi, we are supposed to sail out of Rome May 27th, I highly doubt this will happen, but I keep looking at the price of this cruise and I could upgrade to a jr. suite for the less than what I paid for our balcony rooms. Do you think I should upgrade? is it worth it? just in case we do get to sail. If not I still qualify for the credit. I'm just asking because this was to be our first cruise ever and have no idea what I'm doing anymore..lol! can't get money back for anything, half my flights are not even credited yet cause we were coming back in June, so honestly I haven't done anything to
  2. I am under extreme stress over this, we have our cruise planned for the Mediterranean on Explorer of the seas departing Rome May 27th. My husband wants to wait it out, but I want to move it to end of Summer. I just don't see it getting any better and I choose this particular cruise because it stops in ALL the places I want to see, I don't want to be denied entry at any port and have to hang out on the ship. If I wanted to lounge at a pool all day I would have went to an all inclusive. So is anyone else moving their current cruise a few months out? or waiting it out?
  3. We are also scheduled to cruise in May on Explorer, 9 nights Italy, Malta Greece - We have been planning this trip for almost a year. It is very stressful but we still are not cancelling or changing yet, there is still hope as we are not cruising till May 27 so I'm hoping this dire situation as of today will be much better by then, we have the rest of March, all of April and most of May!!!
×
×
  • Create New...