AllVoices wrote up a review of the Royal Caribbean cruise line as a whole, as a means of introducing the line to others and comparing it against other cruise lines. Based on it's review, here are the conclusions it drew about Royal Caribbean...
- Royal Caribbean tends to build the biggest ships first.
- This cruise line usually wins the race for new on board amenities
- Of the four cruise lines reviewed, Royal Caribbean was by far the most efficient at embarkation
- The food on Royal Caribbean is about standard fare for cruise ships
- The cabin and dining room service were top flight
- The cost of a Royal Caribbean cruise is slightly higher than some of the competition
The other 3 cruise lines compared were Costa Cruise Lines, Carnival and Norwegian cruise lines. I don't have much experience with Costa, but in terms of Carnival and Norwegian, I found the review to be about what I expected to read. There's a big debate about the food on Royal Caribbean versus Carnival and the price issue, well, you do get what you pay for in many cases.
By in large, Royal Caribbean fared well in the review and came off sounding like a high quality cruise line.
AllVoices also posted a review of Enchantment of the Seas and it's a pretty favorable one at that. The review covers many aspects of the ship from it's dining options to entertainment to its rooms. If you have a cruise coming up on Enchantment or are considering a cruise on her, this might be a good read.
The dining room staff is top notch. They are personable as well as professional. The quality of the food is superior, and it is served in a timely manner. When multiple appetizers, entrees, or desserts or ordered, there is no delay in their arrival. Like all cruise ships, Enchantment of the Seas will provide some entertainment most nights during the dining experience.
The reviewer seemed mostly positive on Enchantment and only mentioned a few negatives such as, "The entertainment is good but not exceptional unless you happen to draw a particularly funny comedian or really enjoy musicals". Overall, the review seemed to be highly favorable.