Using App to Make Dinner Reservation and...

ThisFlockCruises

Sailing on Oasis 12/16...

Purchased 3 Night Speciality Dining Package ($72 a person a few days before Black Friday after holding steady at $90 since September...listened to everyone on the message boards say to buy when you see it the lowest and you can always cancel and buy at the cheaper rate, but upon continued checking, no lower price--will check again on Monday).

My question is, has anyone used the App to make dinner reservations?  I was poking around the app today and saw that it is possible, but was looking to see if it worked as you had expected.  (I work in IT and while I have the utmost respect & sympathy for IT glitches, it does seem that RCCI has more than its fair share of IT challenges.)

Also, in reading the blog posts (thanks @Matt and others) to make reservations for the other nights as soon as you can after you board, but I know you don't know about your first/second night reservation until you get to your room--or does it show on your app?  Where we get our reservation for the first meal will impact where we go for numbers 2&3.

The freezing rain here all day in central PA makes the cruise seem like an even better idea (22 days and counting).