Hop on Hop off Miami City Tour Excursion

FFMike462

Has anyone done the Hop on Hop off Miami City Tour Excursion out of Port Miami? Very confusing description online and Customer Service is no help. It states the duration is 1.5 hours and when you call, Customer Service says the excursion lasts from 8-930am or 930am-11am. However, you cannot book this unless you have a flight Departure later than 3pm and when you read the description, it gives you Shuttle Departure times up until 5pm.

So my understanding, this Excursion should be "Hop on Hop off" at your leisure and there are set times the Shuttle leave to take you back to the Airport that you can use when you want depending on when your flight leaves. But again, the Website description is very confusing as well as Customer Service stating the excursion lasts 1.5 hours total.

Wow, sorry that you haven't received an responses. We plan on doing the Hop on Hop off buses this coming December and was hoping someone with experience would have chimed in. I see that there are two loops (City Loop and Beach Loop).  I think you maybe right in that it takes 1.5 hrs to make one pass around the route, my TA had mentioned about riding the route once then riding it again to get off at whatever stops you wanted.  I'm not sure I would do that as doing both loops would eat up 3 hrs of my port time.  I know I wanted to see the Art Deco district and Little Havana but haven't made plans for anything else yet.

Sorry just reread your post, looks like you were trying to do a post cruise excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

What I'm seeing is that they take you of a central location to store you luggage and then you get on one of the routes for the Hop On bus.  Each route is about 1.5 hours if you don't get off anywhere.   Depending on what time your flight is, you have to be back at the central point to pick up your luggage and catch the shuttle to the airport.   I've got a 4:00pm flight out of FLL so I plan to take the 1:00pm shuttle.  Hope this answers some of your questions.