WHAT WILL THE ICON CLASS HAVE   

20 members have voted

1. 1. PROMENADE OR ESPLANADE

• ROYAL PROMENADE
    • ROYAL ESPLANADE
    • A NEW VENUE
  2. 2. WATER SLIDES

3. 3. RIPCORD BY IFLY

I think ripcord will be on there along with skypad at the rear of the ship. sort of like what spectrum will have.

in regards to water slides I don't think they will be at the back like independence or mariner for example. I reckon there will be maybe 3 pools and a separate area for the slides around these areas. my 3 requests would be

Hooked

exterior facing boardwalk area with restaurants

some type of infinity pool

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2018 at 4:42 AM, J_Keeble said:

I think ripcord will be on there along with skypad at the rear of the ship. sort of like what spectrum will have.

in regards to water slides I don't think they will be at the back like independence or mariner for example. I reckon there will be maybe 3 pools and a separate area for the slides around these areas. my 3 requests would be

Hooked

exterior facing boardwalk area with restaurants

some type of infinity pool

I enjoyed the Perfect Storm water slides recently on Mariner, but I only rode them a couple of rides each.  We were docked next to the Disney Dream in Nassau and the rider experience on their slide, the AquaDuck, looked like it was quite a bit of fun.  It also looked like it was designed for the ship, rather than retrofitted.  I'm not suggesting that they install slides that wrap entirely around the upper deck of the ship like the AquaDuck, but I think that a design that is a little more unique designed for the pool deck on the Icon Class would be a good design move.